Privacy and Cookies
We will never sell your data to anyone and will not send you unwanted communications.
We only collect personal information about you when you enter your details onto our website.
We’ll keep your personal information securely stored for as long as we need it to provide you with the services you want from us. If you would like us to delete any stored information, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To respond to enquiries.
- To keep a record of the correspondence between you and ourselves.
- To follow up enquiries by email or phone.
How is your personal data collected?
You may give us your Identity, Contact, Technical and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- enquire about or use our services;
- register interest in a property (including through our website);
- subscribe to our online property update service;
- utilise the valuation service on our website;
- request marketing to be sent to you; or
- give us some feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions.
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.